October 16, 2012

MMMHM

The most exciting thing of October would be the reveal of pieces from the Maison Martin Margiela for H&M collection. You know what, I am on it. I am prepared to queue all night or even all day and all night to snatch something back home. It is gonna be a chaos in the store by that time. Remember last time, Marni at H&M, people were going crazy and searching their targeted pieces. I was so lucky that I only waited for half an hour to get what I wanted but this time, seriously, it is gonna be a WAR. You probably do not know how crazy people go after such crossover things in Hong Kong. (Yes by that time I will go back to Hong Kong, my home town, to spend New Zealand's summer holiday). Let me remind you that there is no H&M in New Zealand, so I have to go back. Here are some photos of the MMM for H&M campaign. There will be a lot of re-issued and re-edited pieces so it is worthwhile to queue all night just like what people did for iPhone. What could be better to spending less for more MMM's styles and quirkiness?







 Photo from Vogue UK and GQ UK

No comments:

Post a Comment